Are You Pregnant?
Is my wife or girlfriend pregnant? Are you starting to feel like you could be pregnant and you're not sure what signs to look for? Do you know how or when to start listening to your body? Do you know when you should take a pregnancy test? Do you need to see a doctor or midwife soon? The Healthy Belly has some of the answers to your biggest questions about signs of pregnancy, being pregnant and taking your pregnancy test. As the anticipation sets in, try and picture yourself as a loving mother or father, holding your precious baby in your arms for the first time.
When you're having unknown symptoms and you want to know if they spell out that a new baby may be on the way, it can drive many expecting mothers crazy. Here are some questions to ask yourself to get a better idea if you are pregnant:
If you answered yes to 50% or more to any these questions above, The Healthy Belly recommends that you visit your midwife or health-care provider to find out if you are truly pregnant. If you are pregnant or believe that you may be pregnant, you should learn more about how to eat as nutritiously as possible. To learn more about how to eat healthy for you and your baby, click here or visit the Nutrition section of The Healthy Belly.com.
- Have you missed a period?
- Are your breasts sore?
- Are you more sleepy than normal?
- Are you extra moody?
- Have you noticed any extra cervical discharge?
- Have you missed more than one period?
- Do you feel any movement in your lower abdomen?
- Have you had different food cravings lately?
- Have you had more frequent headaches?
- Have you had any recent bloating?
- Have you gained any extra weight?
- Have you had a positive pregnancy test?
Replica watches|Rolex replica|Cheap ugg boots